Hi guys.
I've rented a shophouse unit under HDB and they have no toilet at all. I'm thinking of installing a toilet in the unit.
So my contractor told me they'll use a P trap toilet bowl and connect the pipe above ground so will not need permit from HDB since they don't need to hack the floor. Is it the case? Or I should just get a PE to apply for permit since it involve pipping and sanitary system..?